Saturday, May 30, 2009

Update On The Shed

Just a quick update on the shed...Chris and my sister Julie started working on it a week ago. They worked all day Saturday, Sunday, and then again Monday (Memorial Day, and Chris' birthday) off and on in between bursts of rain. Saturday, they got the floor done. It took all day to get that done, and then to lay it out on deck blocks and get them all leveled. Sunday, they got three walls up. And Monday, they got the fourth wall up and the tresses for the roof. (Tresses? Is that right? I don't know.)








My sister Julie rocks! She can do anything... they worked on it again today, and the roof is done. Tomorrow she is coming back, and they will put the shingles on, and then all we have to do it paint it and we're done!! HOORAY!! I will post the final pictures tomorrow, I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment