Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Oh, How I Love You Boys

Oh, you two. You never cease to amaze me. Dalton, I love the fact that you love your brother so much. You're always hugging him, kissing him, getting him toys. When Jackson cries, you start to sing to him. You bring him a binky, a book, a toy, a blanket. You're as much a mother to him as I am!
And Jackson, I love the fact that you love Dalton so much. You're constantly laughing at him. You think that Dalton hung the moon. It doesn't take much for Dalton to make you laugh. Sometimes you laugh so hard that you choke! And I love it. I was afraid that 3 1/2 years would be a huge age difference. But you two are so much fun together. I hope it stays that way.
I love you both so much, you will never be able to understand it. There is nothing that either of you will ever do to make me stop loving you.
Love,
Mom





No comments:

Post a Comment