Thursday, April 30, 2009

Random Shots

The morning of the day we left to go camping, Dalton was acting like Superman "flying" around the driveway. He was wearing Daddy's slippers, which I've told him a hundred times to take off. And he tripped and fell. It was a pretty good boo boo, b/c he landed on some loose rocks in the driveway.


But seriously, what kind of horrible mother am I?? "Hey, buddy, just sit here and cry for a minute while I go get the camera...." :)

But, check it out, several days later, he's just about healed up, and a Ladies Man to boot!!


Daddy had to get a shot of Jackson in his Hogs shirt. I forgot about it, and pulled it out of the closet the other day, and I almost couldn't get it over his enormous head.

And, wow, would you check out these thunder thighs?!? He sure doesn't look like the tiny 5 lb baby we brought home six months ago!!

And of course, I'll leave you with a couple of happy parting shots, just my boys, being boys. :)

2 comments:

  1. Dalton's knee really upset the girls. I am glad that you posted the happy ladies man picture. I was having a hard time convincing them that Dalton was fine.

    Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, that picture with the tear is heartbreaking!

    Love the "ladies man" shirt...that's classic! hee hee!

    Ok, to post youtube videos, go to the video you want on youtube, and off to the right side you see a box with the link. Under that, you'll see the "embed" coding. Copy and paste that. It's that simple! :) Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete