Thursday, April 2, 2009

Lazy Days

So, here we have the happiest baby of all time!! These four pictures were taken over the course of about 30 minutes today, and each time you stick a camera in his face, he hams it up (he's so much like Dalton it kind of freaks me out!!).





On Thursdays, I watch a little boy for one of my friends. Michael is a year younger than Dalton, but they're pretty good buddies. Today we did an art project, and they had a great time painting. And no, the kids don't run around naked. I took their shirts off so they wouldn't get paint on them.

OH! And here are the newest babies bunking at our house! They are so cute and sweet. We haven't come up with names yet, but the tan one is female, and the black/white one is male. They're so cuddly...they have little puppy dreams and yip and growl in their sleep. They were in the garage for a few days, with a space heater on them, but tonight's low is 32 degrees, so they are bunking in the living room. Dalton just adores them (of course). They are almost three weeks old, and pretty big already, so will be good sized dogs. Don't you just want to eat them up?!?

It will be horrible when they are weaned and we have to give them back. I get SO attached to the little ones that I have to bottle feed. They are already recognizing my voice so that when I talk, they turn their heads to my direction. Ah, puppy love!!

1 comment:

  1. Love this. I am so looking forward to being with you Chris, grandkids and your pets in June.

    Love you so much.

    ReplyDelete