Sunday, April 5, 2009

What Am I Doing?

I should be asleep. I really should. But I can't...and I know that in 25 minutes, I'll just have to be up to feed the puppies again. But seriously...I have to get up in 4 1/2 hours. That's right, folks, I have to get up bright and early at 3 am!!!

I have to be at the local 40/29 news station at 4:30am (why that early, I have no idea) because I'm doing a LIVE interview for the Sunrise 6am show. My rescue group is having a fundraiser on Tuesday at Fish City Grill in Rogers (in the Promenade, across from Banana Republic and PF Changs) from 11am-10pm, and the interview will be about the fundraiser.

I've taped several episodes for a TV show before, but it was a little piddly show that no one ever watched. And, this is LIVE! Hope I don't throw up or pass out. A few minutes ago I worked on my eyebrows...can't very well go on live TV looking like Bert from Sesame Street, now can I?

Wish me luck, and if you live in this area, please please please join us on Tuesday! 15% of the entire day's income is donated back to our rescue!!

1 comment:

  1. Just checked out your interview.....not bad!! :) You smiled, you looked good, and for 2 seconds of 'ok, here we go', you did very well. Congrats! Good luck today w/ the fundraiser.

    Marcie

    ReplyDelete