Saturday, October 10, 2009

Behind Again

So, yet again, I am behind on my blogging! It's just been SO busy lately. Last week, Jackson had some trouble with his helmet adjustment...the doctor had added some padding to it to keep it from shifting, and it was too much. His little face was rubbed RAW. So until I could get back to the Dr the next day, we were told to take it off and leave it off. Well, he just thinks he's invincible...so six hours without the helmet, and he managed to get two goose eggs and a black eye. :) When the helmet finally does come off for good, we're gonna' be in a world of hurt!

Dalton started swim lessons at the fitness center. We missed the first class (because I'm a dunce and just forgot about it). So we hit the second class...I was worried because the other kids are SO good at swimming. They are all 3 and 4 years old, but they can swim under water and swim for about 6 or 7 feet without help. But I was talking to one of the mom's at the last class, and she said that her two boys, this was their 4th time in a swim class, so now I feel better.

The pictures I took are actually from one story up. Parents are not allowed in the pool area while the lesson is going on. The observation area is one story up, and I took the pictures through the glass, so they aren't great. But here he is! He's having a ton of fun...








I went to a focus group last week, too...it was with Infantino, they make baby products. Basically we sat around and told them why we bought certain toys, what drew us to them, where did we shop, etc. So that they could get ideas of where they needed to improve, and marketing and all that. They had people there to watch the kids (this was J's first time to be in a daycare like environment, and as a result, this week he has a cold and an ear infection.) But in return for giving them my thoughts, I got all sorts of cool baby gear for free!





Some of it I wrapped up to give to J for his birthday. And the best thing I brought home?

A $50 Wal-Mart gift card! Can definitely use that! (Already have, actually!)

Here's a cute pic of Dalton and Grandma Pat...the day I took J back to the Dr to have his helmet adjusted, Grandma stayed with Dalton. When I came home I found them playing Whack-a-mole.

Later that night, I went to check on Dalton, and this is what I found...apparently, he had to line up all his stuffed animals and give them each a pillow. How cute is he?

And finally....everyone knows how I love to compare pictures of the boys... Here's Jackson.
And here's Dalton. :)


I just think it's so cute to have pictures of them both in the same place at around the same age!! We're gearing up for Jackson's birthday party tomorrow...today, he's one! Happy Birthday little one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment