Thursday, October 29, 2009

And Your Fortune Is...

I will be short and sweet tonight. On top of the boys being sick, Chris now has influenza, so our house is just a barrel of fun right now.

I was so tired of soup, and just too darn tired to cook tonight, so we ordered in Chinese food. Jackson had his first taste of fried rice, and in TRUE Bane form, he LOVED it. :)

Dalton ate, and then went to open his fortune cookie. I tried to get it from him to read it, but he says, "No, I'm going to read it myself."
Okay.
So he opens it and and then looks at the paper and mumbles a bunch of stuff. I ask him what it says and he responds "It says that it's going to be Christmas tomorrow!!"

Hmmm, that's a new one for me. So I ask him to read the other side... "It says that it's going to be my birthday, too!!"

Wow, Christmas and his birthday both tomorrow, months early!! That IS a fantastic fortune!!

1 comment:

  1. Darn, I guess we'll have to mail our presents to you guys tomorrow and ask for same day delivery!!! G&G Bane

    ReplyDelete