Tuesday, October 20, 2009

So. Stinkin'. Cute.

So I just wanted to take a VERY quick minute to say that I know I'm behind again. I owe you pictures from Jackson's birthday, and my trip to Houston, and other stuff, but I am just so exhausted right now. I am getting over a nasty cold, and Jackson still has one (after two weeks!!). He's not sleeping well or napping well, which means I don't sleep well, and this morning I thought Dalton was kidnapped (I'll explain this tomorrow, for sure...but no worries, he was here the whole time).

But very quickly, I want to say...Lindsey came by today with a birthday present for Jackson and a present for Dalton (D is so lucky!!) as she missed the party. And how stinkin' cute are my boys in their matching pajamas? Their matching big boy pajamas with button up shirts?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment