Saturday, January 30, 2010

Snow Fun!!

Oh, boy did we have fun in the snow today!! The weatherman's forecast all week was up to an inch of ice, and up to 8 inches of snow. We were geared up for a repeat of last January's big ice storm, but luckily we missed out on most of the ice. We only got about 1/4 inch of ice, with 6 inches of snow on top!!

"Man, I wish we could go play in that..."

So today, Lance and Lisa invited us over to play in it! I think Lance was more excited about this than Dalton was...Lance kept saying he had been wanting a snow day on the weekend for the last two years, so that he could pull Dalton on the four-wheeler. :)

Jackson was ready to go!! Notice he's wearing those great fuax suede boots!!

Lance, Dalton, and Chris off for adventures...

Lance is driving, with Chris and Dalton on the sled...

Look at that happy face!!

And of course Jackson and I had to have a turn...don't worry, Lance went really slow....


Have I mentioned I mostly love our camera? Even though I don't fully know how to use it, it's fast and I can get great action shots...such as this one, with Jackson going down!

Uh oh, face plant!
And the best is last...how disgruntled does he look here?!? "Seriously, mom, I don't think I care for this white stuff!"
On the ten minute drive home at 7pm, Dalton was passed out in minutes!! I guess it's really hard to be a kid and get to play in the snow all day!

No comments:

Post a Comment