Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hello From the J-Man!

Eh-low, guvnuh! Jackson here!! I've hijacked mommy's blog for the night to let you know just what I've been up to. Mom says I'm into everything. She says I'm getting too tall because I reach things if they are hanging over the edge of the counter. She also says that she hates it when she tells me no, because my face crumples up and I start to scream. But, seriously, wouldn't you hate it if that's all anyone ever seems to say to you? She's all "No, you can't play with scissors. No, you can't throw the remote in the cat litter box. No, you can't put a plastic bag over your head." I mean, really, what does a kid need to do to have a little fun?!?

I just love to be ON my toys. Standing on them, sitting on them, whatever! And mom said that I might have fallen over after this picture, and might have smacked my head, but she can't rightly say.
I do like to sit on Dalton's Little People Zoo. It's so pesky to have to put the animals directly on the corresponding letters. If I sit on it, then my booty makes the animals all make their sounds at once, and that's pretty cool!

I also like to sit on Dalton. Man, most of the time, he's just the best big brother ever!! Sometimes he yells at me, mostly when he's trying to play and has set up his whole train set, or some other toy that took hours (whatever that means) to set up, and then I come along and just trash it. And mom hears Dalton yell "Jackson!! Get away from me and out of my room!" And mom says that it's only gonna' get worse from here on out. I don't really know what she means by that.


I really like to tickle Dalton's feet, too. He starts to laugh, and then that makes me laugh, and it's just so much fun. I love Dalton!!

Pretty much, I'll do anything with Dalton. I mean, hey, mom got out the "big boy car seat" (again, whatever...) and washed them and all, so that I don't have to scrunch up my legs to sit in the infant carrier anymore (and let's face it, I'm not a baby! I'm a big boy! I need a big boy seat!) and Dalton and I had a blast with them in the living room. And yes, below I am carrying around a tube of diaper rash cream. Mom was pretty mad at that one too, because I get into my changing table storage area, and drag out all the diaper gear, and trail it all over the house.


And then one day, mom had just fed us lunch, and of course I was carrying on, because if I'm in my high chair and I'm done, dang it, I AM DONE! So she put me down and went to go potty. She says she can't even go to the bathroom anymore, because something like this happens.

Dalton said he was done with his bar-b-que sauce, so doesn't that mean that I can have it? I don't know why mom was so bent out of shape about it, because Dalton was sharing with me. And I was nice and let Dalton finish before I took it. It's sharing, mom, you should try it!!
Well, it sure was fun taking over for mom for the night. I'll try to check in more often with you, but Mom says that maybe Dalton should get a turn next time. Whatever. We shared the bbq sauce, do we really need to share this, too?

1 comment:

  1. Thank you, Jackson for the update on all your activities. I don't know what your mom is complaining about....it's not like you're doing anything a big boy isn't SUPPOSED to do!! After all, it won't be long until mom & dad will want you and Dalton to do all the yard work AND clean up your room. Boy, can't a kid just have some fun being a kid once in a while? Keep up the chronicles (whatever those are) on Mom's blog. Thanks again, Grandpa Bane

    ReplyDelete