Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quiet Time

Chris is quarantined to the bedroom with a cold, Dalton is cleaning his room, and Jackson is napping, so thought I would take this opportunity to just post some pictures I just got. We went to Lance and Lisa's for dinner and games last night, and I finally remembered to take my thumb drive with me to get a copy of some pictures from when we went camping back in early October.
When I say camping, I mean real camping...just us, tents, and the wilderness. No bathrooms, no showers, no electricity. That's the only way to camp, if you ask me!

We went to White Rock a few hours south of us, which has TONS of trails for four wheeling. We borrowed four wheelers from Heather's parents and took Lance and Lisa's too, and had a lot of fun!
Later that month, Lance and Lisa had an anniversary dinner at Basin Park Hotel in Eureka Springs and that's where this picture was taken of me and Chris.
Aren't we cute?

1 comment:

  1. Is that dinner to which we showed 2 hours late? Awesome.

    ReplyDelete