Sunday, August 23, 2009

What A Fun Weekend!!

We had a great lazy, fun weekend! Lots of new pictures to post...we had so much fun just hanging around the house that I took over a hundred pictures this weekend!!

I don't remember what we did Friday night, so it must not have been too great, but I was making dinner and turned around to find this...


Dalton just decided to color, hanging out with Jackson! They're so cute!!

We did dig out a bunch of Dalton's old toys from the attic. Slowly but surely I've been bringing them in, a few at a time, from the garage to clean them up. Of course Dalton says "Hey, my *insert toy name here*!! I've been looking for that forever, it's my favorite!" Dalton used to love this little scooter car, and Jackson loves it too.



Saturday, while I worked adoptions from 10-2, Chris took the boys for walks/rides. They went up and down the road tons of times. Sometimes with Dalton riding his bike and Jackson in the stroller, and sometimes with Dalton riding his motorcycle (which just came down from the attic...I was actually going to sell it b/c I hate it!!), and sometimes with the boys in the wagon. It was Jackson's first ride in the wagon (I'm sorry I missed it), and Chris failed to take any pictures!
After I got home, Chris and Dalton washed the cars, and then Dalton and I had a fantastic water balloon fight!!


You cannot run from me child!!

Look at his face...he's having such a blast!

Here, he's double fisting it and gonna' hit me with two at once.


Jackson sat on the front porch in his stroller and just watched us and laughed. After our balloon fight, Dalton decided to push Jackson around the driveway. :)


What a bunch of hams I've raised! But seriously, how freakin' cute are they?!? Surely these are not my children, they are way too cute.

And I got some great pics of Jackson just being Jackson! He's still pretty well in love with his feet.


And look at all these teeth! He has four that have broken through now. I think it's funny that his side teeth on the top are coming in before his front middle teeth. The one in the same spot on the left side is just about to pop through, too. My little snaggle-tooth!!


He's got a big mouth, just like me. :) And always loving everything in life!

I hope this week is as much fun as this weekend was. Not too much on the calendar...no doctor appts planned (although if we hear back from health insurance on Jackson's helmet, we'll be going in asap to have his head scanned so they can begin making his helmet)...will probably have a play date or two...
I had another good run tonight with Cheri, and we're planning on going again on Tuesday. Other than these couple things, that's the only stuff we've committed to, so it should be a good, laid back week!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you guys had a relaxing and fun weekend. Sounds like Jackson and Dalton are becoming best buddies. We also like the videos below. You're right, the toy noise is a little loud, but of course, Grandma and I were not paying attention to that. We were concentrating on J's laughing and remembering Dalton's laughing fit at his first Christmas. - Grandpa Bane

    ReplyDelete