Wednesday, August 19, 2009

I'm Still Alive

So, lots of stuff to update on! I got my jogging group together!! Myself and three other girls (I went to high school with them). Three of us went jogging last night, and I survived to tell about it!! I'm kind of disappointed that we weren't able to jog further, but for beginning, I guess it was okay. We went to the Bella Vista trail around Lake Bella Vista. And while we did the entire trail (1.8 miles), we only jogged maybe 4/10 a mile? We started out walking to warm up and stretch, then jogged for a bit. Then walked for a bit, then jogged, and then finished walking.

And you know what? I'm sore! But not the muscles I thought...I am sore mostly where my legs meet my pelvis. Weird. We're going again tomorrow night, but we're doing the Dog Park trail...

Who are these cutie-pa-tooties?


And...look who's finally crawling like a "real" boy!! Up on his knees...which also helps, because from there he can get himself into a sitting position!! It's super cute, b/c when he does this, I clap and go "YAY!" and then HE claps (which he also just learned to do) and laughs, and it's so fun! I'm still trying to catch this on video. He'll do it ten times in a row, and then I get the camera, and then he just looks at me like I've lost my mind. :) And now that he's crawling for real, he has LOTS of carpet burn on his poor knees!


Lindsey, a very dear friend of mine (she was there with me all day when I went into labor with Jackson when Chris was out of town), had her baby on Monday. Benjamin Robert is so cute! We went over there tonight...somehow we managed to only get pics of the baby, and the baby with us, none of Robert and Lindsey...not sure how that happened. But I cooked from 3:00 until 6:00 today...we took them dinner...chicken enchildas, mexican rice, and brownies. Nothing really healthy about that meal...


Who doesn't love to hold a two day old baby?!? I mean, how sweet is he?



I really think Chris is worried that this is going to make me start with baby fever really bad (and let's face it, it probably will!)
Well, Chris is all ready for Razorback football to begin, he just got his season tickets. But we say....Razorbacks?? Phooey!! We're ready for Husker football to begin!!




The other day Chris crawled up in the attic to get down all of Dalton's old toys for Jackson. J just loves them, and Dalton is excited too. He keeps saying "I remember this...I've been looking all over for it!!" Whatever!


No comments:

Post a Comment