Thursday, April 29, 2010

Just Some Fun Stuff

We were hanging out at our friends house, Amy and Randy, a couple days while the floors were being installed. Their daughter, Madeleine, has this baby doll that cries. And for whatever reason, Dalton thought he needed to plug some headphones into the baby’s mouth!!

April 2010 2 005

April 2010 2 006

Why have just one binky, when you could have two?!?! Why didn’t I think of this before?!?!?

April 2010 2 049

Chris took Dalton to Razorfest last weekend. Basically a scrimmage game, with fun stuff for the kids to do, and giveaways.

April 5 2010 004 

April 5 2010 006

Dalton “met” Woody.

April 5 2010 007

And Buzz Lightyear…

April 5 2010 008

The other day I asked Dalton to go get dressed. I told him to get pants because it was chilly and rainy. I was looking for a certain pair of pants for Jackson, but couldn’t find them and figured they were in the laundry. But then here comes Dalton…

 April 5 2010 009

Wearing Jackson’s pants! I guess they got put in D’s dresser by mistake, and he thought they were Capri's?

 April 5 2010 010

It does crack me up, though, that Dalton still “fits” into 12-18 month clothes!!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, could you add just a few more posts...I don't think I had enough! Thanks for the update. Go back, look at all the smiling pics of the kids, and know you're doing a great job. Its hard.

    ReplyDelete