Wednesday, April 28, 2010

A Little Surprise for Dalton

Last week we got a visit from Grammy and Grandpa Wilhelm. (Chris’s mom and step-dad.) Grammy hadn’t seen Jackson since he was only a couple months old, and Grandpa had never seen him. Big surprise for Dalton though was on the horizon…

We did go to a Natural’s game, where Dalton got to hang out with Strike, aka Sasquatch.

April 2010 2 169

And of course we had to get peanuts!!

April 2010 2 156

And later he was down by the batting/pitching/warm up cage, and one of the players threw him a ball!!

April 2010 2 171

And of course Jackson had fun, too! (please excuse the red eye, I’m working from my laptop, and don’t think I have photo editing software on here!!)

April 2010 2 154

We also went to the Walton 5 & Dime, the Wal-Mart museum and original Wal-Mart store. And had a picnic at the park. And Dalton got to go swimming at Grammy and Grandpa’s hotel. And the big surprise?

Grammy and Grandpa flew their plane down here! Chris has been, well, BEGGING me basically, for years, to let Dalton go up in the plane, and I never would let him. But this year, against my better judgment, I said yes. Obviously everyone survived, and Dalton loved it!

April 2010 2 102

April 2010 2 101

April 2010 2 103

Dalton got to wear his very own headset!!

April 2010 2 104

April 2010 2 117

Of course Chris had to take a picture of Razorback Stadium.

April 2010 2 114 

And I think for my benefit, he also took a picture of Tiger Stadium. :)

April 2010 2 130

Grammy and Grandpa at the controls! LOOK OUT!

April 2010 2 143    

I’m glad now that I let Dalton go up, but I don’t know that I’ll do it again. Jackson and I waited at home, and honestly, I worried the whole time they were gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment