Tuesday, March 3, 2009

We're Back On Line!

Our computer crashed about a week and a half ago, and we just got back up and running! We don't yet have all of our programs reloaded, such as the software I use to edit my pictures, so for now, I'll just give you some of my favorite Dalton quotes for the last two weeks...

You know that scene in "Titanic" where Leonardo DiCaprio is standing on the front of the boat and says "I'm king of the world!!!"...well Dalton's version is "I'm the whole kid in the world!"

"I tripped because my legs don't have eyes."

"This is my boy make-up!" Talking about lip balm.

Daddy: "Hey, Dalton, say Everybody wang chung tonight..."
Dalton: "Thanks, Daddy, you're the best!"
I'm not sure what it was that Dalton thought he was getting, but at least it made him happy!

"Mom, I'm so boring."

Me: "Dalton, you're so smart. How'd you get so smart? From mommy?"
Dalton: "Nope. I got it from Daddy."

"Mommy, I'm out of gas and my batteries are dead." As he collapses on the floor.

While on a walk: "Mommy, my eyes are cold. I think I need some boy make-up."

"I have something in my eye." Then he proceeds to look down at the floor and slap himself on the back of the head!

We're in Wal-Mart (which, by the way, we spend roughly half our income at) and I say:
"Okay, Dalton, I think we're done. We just need to go pick up Turbo Tax, and we're out of here."
Dalton: "Yay! Turtle Tax!!"

Dalton: "I want on the counter."
Me: "Why? What are you going to do up there?"
Dalton: "Nothing."
Me: "If you're not going to do anything, there's no reason for you to get on the counter."
Dalton: "Okay, then I'm going to do something."
Me: "Like what?"
Dalton: "Nothing."
And so on and so forth.

Holding his hands behind his back, Dalton says, "Mommy, guess what I have for you!" Very sing-songy.
Me: "What do you have for me?"
He lifts his shirt up. "I have pecs! And you have boobies!!"

2 comments:

  1. Hilarious! Only your child could come up with such witty quips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turtle tax!! ha!!

    I can't imagine having to start over after a computer crash. What a pain! I'm glad you didn't have to purchase another computer though. Technology is awesome, until it fails. LOL

    ReplyDelete