Wednesday, May 12, 2010

It’s My Turn Again!

Hey there, folks! It’s me, again, Jackson. I’ve hijacked the blog again. Man, that last time I took over Mommy was kind of irritated. She says I shouldn’t be playing with “electronics” because I could “electrocute” myself. I don’t know what that means, really, so I’m just gonna’ pretend that I didn’t hear her say it.

Mommy says that, yet again, she can’t even go out to the get the mail. Because stuff like this happens. Crackers. All over the couch. It was SO MUCH fun to just crumble them up in my super strong fists. It’s like I was Superman or someone.

New 056

And then, when she went to the bathroom, I got into all Dalton’s puzzles and dumped them on the floor! That was pretty cool, too, because they make this AWESOME noise when all the pieces hit the floor. Mom said she could hear it in the bathroom! I think that means she’s proud of me, but I’m not sure.

New 058

I’m really diggin’ hanging out front now, too. I mean, there’s no fences to hold me back, and who wouldn’t love that? I like to go through the railing slats. Mommy says she doesn’t understand why I can’t just go AROUND them, because sometimes, if I don’t turn my head right, my helmet gets stuck, and then I cry and get frustrated.

New 002

New 004

And sometimes I help Mommy prune the bushes.

New 006

And then I also like to help dump water all over water the flowers and veggies.

New 018

Mom says I need to cool it with the climbing. But it’s just so much fun! I love to climb on the couch, the chairs, the table, the fireplace bricks. Maybe someday I’ll climb Mount Everest.

New 2 057 

I also like to try to eat candy…when the wrapper is still on it. Mommy says that I stole this out of Dalton’s Easter candy and that I wasn’t supposed to have it, but whatever. I mean, if Dalton left it where I could get it, then he obviously wanted me to have it.

New 2 063

I’m super stoked about cars and airplanes now. I can sit for ages on the floor or crawl around zooming them all over. Mommy says I should add some car noises to go with them, but I like to just sit all quiet and silently drive them all over the place. It’s also cool when Mommy trips over them, and says that I left them there on purpose just to trip her up. Hey, whatever makes you pay every bit of attention to me, Mommy!!

New 2 083

New 2 085

OH!! And ice cream cones. I freakin’ LOVE ice cream cones. I don’t know why, but Mommy makes us eat them on the front porch.

New 2 093

They are so good, though!

New 2 102

Mommy says it’s the biggest she’s ever seen me open my mouth is when I’m eating an ice cream cone.

New 2 107

Mommy says this is my “evil laugh” face. I don’t know what she’s talking about.

New 2 122

See what I mean about climbing on the table? I like to get up there ONLY because Dalton usually has a super yummy juice drink of some kind and I like to finish it off.

New 2 127

New 2 129   

This was from last week when I had those blisters all over my face. Mommy said this was a good sympathy picture.

New 019 

Can you guess what I’m doing here?

New 032

Oh, that’s right! I’m playing in the dog water! It’s a lot of fun.

New 029 

I like the way it splashes on the porch.

New 033

And cups. I like cups, too. I can play with an empty cup for, like, minutes!

New 037

I like to run around in my bare feet in the grass. 

New 043

And I like our neighbor’s big flower holder thingy. Isn’t is cool?

New 044

Dalton’s been trying to teach me how to ride his scooter, but I just like to sit on it.

New 048

I like to watch TV with Daddy, too. And I MUST have control of the remote. It’s just a man thing.

New 050

Aren’t we Bane men just da’ bomb?

New 055

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the great update, Jackson. We like hearing from mommy, but your notes are so informative and full of fun facts. Maybe you'll be a journalist when you grow up! (You can ask mommy what tht is.) We love you all, Grandpa & Grandma Bane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post! Jackson is too stinking cute!!! Glad that things are going well!

    ReplyDelete