Sunday, June 28, 2009

Catch Up Time

So now it's time to play catch up!! But let me ask all you other bloggers out there that use blog spot...is anyone else out there having trouble once you upload photos? It used to be so simple to upload five or six or however many pictures and move them around to where I wanted them. But now I'm having trouble moving them down the page...are any of you having that same problem??

So let me start with an update on my fundraiser for the rescue...we were able to raise an amazing $5,200!! That's more than double what we raised last year. My goal was to hit $3,500 this year, which would have been a thousand dollar increase. Below is a photo and caption that ran in the local paper...the quality isn't great because they didn't post it on their website, so all I could do was cut it out of the paper and scan it in.


We FINALLY got Dalton a pool for the back yard, just one of those little plastic ones. We always wait too long and in past years they always sold out before we bought one, but we did it this year! Here he is doing "a cannon ball" (or his version anyway). As you can see by the hair, this was taken before the great self haircut of '09.



And here's the happy little man!! He's still just rolling all over the place. Still not sitting up on his own yet. But hey? Who needs to sit up or crawl or walk when you can get everywhere by rolling?
As you can see, he can still fall asleep anywhere!!
It was really cute the other night...he fell asleep like that, and Chris was putting Dalton to bed. Dalton found one of Jackson's rattles in his room, and he said that he had to go give it back to Jackson. So he comes out, finds that Jackson is asleep, and this is where he put it.

What a goof ball!! So in the following few days, I will be posting pics and stories and updates from the last several weeks (I hope). It will be a busy few days coming up...dentist on Monday, doctor on Tuesday, cat going to vet on Wednesday with a baby shower Wednesday afternoon, have Michael on Thursday...I could go on but don't want to bore you with the mundane details of my life!!


No comments:

Post a Comment