Friday, January 16, 2009

My Favorite Dalton Quotes

Dalton has kept me laughing all week long, and some of the following are my favorites:

"I'm Daddy, because I'm trying to work!"

"Go away Daddy, I'm trying to learn."

Dalton: "Mommy, I want to go on an airplane."
Me: "And where are we going to find an airplane?"
Dalton: "At the airport!"
Me: "Oh, well, tickets cost money and we don't have a lot of money right now."
Dalton: "I have money...in my piggy bank."

I was telling Chris that it wasn't fair that our health insurance didn't inform us that they weren't going to cover Jackson's Synagis vaccine anymore, and Dalton says, "Life isn't fair, mommy."

Playing Dalton's new Computer Cool School...
Me: "Ooooh, Dalton, there's alligators in the river! Watch out!"
Dalton: "Don't worry, mommy, they won't hurt you."

Dalton is helping me feed a cat that we are pet sitting, and she gets canned food, which our cats don't get.
"Mommy, this isn't food, this is poop..." Well, yeah, I guess it kind of does look like poop.

"Beer makes water." I have no idea where this came from or what in the world he was talking about.

Dalton walks blindly into the living room with his shirt stuck on his head, covering his face. "Mommy, can you help me get my shirt off, because I have a big head."

Dalton: "I want to go to work with Daddy."
Me: "You wouldn't have any fun."
Dalton: "Yes, I would."
Me: "Honey, it's not like it was at Halloween. They don't wear costumes everyday and hand out candy."
Dalton: "Oh, I'm not going to eat candy, I'm going to work."

"Mommy, can I jump on the couch? I promise I won't break my head open."

And there you have it...my little comedian!!

2 comments:

  1. Dalton is hilarious!!

    Just wanted to let you know, my brother found his dog! Thank you so much for all of the helpful information on what we should do in that situation. We would have been heartbroken had we never found her.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi...I saw you on some other blog and noticed you do animal rescue work...me too! I just wanted to say thank you for doing what you do for the animals! ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete